Loeffler Construction & Consulting has decades of experience living up to our motto: Integrity Built. It serves as a solid foundation for each one of our planning, construction, and consulting services, and it’s reflected in each member of our smart, experienced, and hardworking team.
That’s why our clients put their trust in us — something we never take for granted. We seek out the “win-win” in every opportunity, executing successful, large-scale projects in nearly all market segments around the nation. Be it a historic renovation, new construction, or green building solution, our focus rests squarely on the client.
We make it our mission to understand the client’s goals, both short- and long-term. Understanding the objectives allows us to navigate the often-complicated path from concept to completion. It’s the reason we enjoy a long-standing history of developing creative solutions for the most challenging of projects, schedules, and budgets.
Loeffler is committed to offering the personalized service of a small firm with all the capabilities, quality assurances, and cost-effective solutions of a large national chain.
With a client and community focus, our work will be guided by a foundation of authentic values and commitments to being: Ethical, Hungry, Humble, and Smart. We strive to make a genuine impact with our Integrity Built approach.
Doug and Tammy Loeffler started the firm in their home basement during the 2010 recession. Shortly after establishing the company in April 2010, they started adding staff.
In January of 2011, against incredible odds, Loeffler secured a large data center project and secured renovation work at the University of Minnesota that provided a healthy backlog and the start of growth and profitability that continues to this day.
Since its founding, Loeffler is proud to have won the following prestigious awards:
- 2013 Stellar Award for the Small Business Supplier of the Year – University of Minnesota for our efforts in Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- 2015 T.O.P.S. Award – Minnesota Subcontractors Association
- 2016 Small Project of the Year – Construction Partnering Program, Anishinabe Bii Gii Wiin
- 2017 MCA Project of the Year, “New Project Under $15 Million” – Tashjian Bee Discovery & Pollinator Center, University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- 2018 General Contractor of the Year – University of Minnesota’s Office for Business & Community Economic Development
- 2019 Construction Professional of the Year, Ben Nordquist – Minnesota Subcontractors Association
- 2020 Meritorious Achievement Award in Occupational Safety – Minnesota Safety Council
- 2020 Top Project – Mino-bimaadiziwin Apartments, Finance & Commerce
To learn more about Loeffler Construction & Consulting, as well as our full-service capabilities, contact us today.