(Lakeville, Minnesota, May 1, 2020) Loeffler Construction & Consulting announces its 10th anniversary as Minnesota’s only firm to offer construction, consulting, owners’ representation, and design-build services under one roof. Loeffler’s focus is on being a Best Value or Negotiated contractor in commercial construction.
Early on, Loeffler adopted the “Integrity Built” motto which has become the foundation for each of its services and is reflected in each member of its dedicated team. “Our clients put their trust in us — something we never take for granted,” says co-owner Doug Loeffler.
Loeffler’s mission is to understand their client’s goals, both short- and long-term allowing them to navigate the often-complicated path from concept to completion. “It’s the reason we enjoy a long-standing history of developing creative solutions for the most challenging of projects,” says Loeffler. Now in their 11th year of business, the experienced Loeffler Team continues to be masters of process and problem solving, to ensure the success of their clients’ needs.
The firm started in the home basement of Doug and Tammy Loeffler during the 2010 recession. After establishing the company in April that year, they quickly added two former colleagues to the firm Colin Bigalke and Ben Nordquist.
In January of 2011, against incredible odds, Loeffler secured a large data center project and secured renovation work at the University of Minnesota that provided a healthy backlog and the start of growth and profitability that continues to this day.
Since its founding, Loeffler is proud to have won the following prestigious awards:
- 2013, the Stellar Award for the Small Business Supplier of the Year from University of Minnesota for its efforts in diversity and inclusion
- 2015, the O.P.S. Award from the Minnesota Subcontractors Association
- 2016, the Small Project of the Year Award from the Construction Partnering Program for its Anishinabe Bii Gii Wiin project in Minneapolis
- 2017, the MCA Project of the Year, “New Project Under $15 Million” for its work on the Tashjian Bee Discovery and Pollinator Center at the University’s Landscape Arboretum
- 2018, the General Contractor of the Year Award from the University of Minnesota’s Office for Business & Community Economic Development
- 2019, Ben Nordquist was named Construction Professional of the Year by the Minnesota Subcontractors Association
Today the company works on ever increasingly challenging projects throughout the Midwest and beyond.
Loeffler plans to celebrate with those who have helped make their success possible and will announce details at a future date pending social distancing guidelines.
For further information contact Ashley Wolfe, Marketing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org