Temporary / Contract Assistant Superintendent (Approx. four-month assignment with the potential temp-to-hire)
This temporary position is primarily responsible for assisting the lead superintendent on two projects. This position is required to successfully complete construction projects safely, on-time, and within budget while maintaining the highest quality and owner satisfaction by performing the following duties.
Our company benefits include but are not limited to:
- 401k/Profit Sharing with company match
- Company paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid AD&D
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Accident / Critical Illness
- Discretionary Bonus Plan
- Educational Assistance reimbursement
Download Job Description
Loeffler Construction & Consulting is an EOE/Affirmative Action/M/F/Veteran/Disabled employer.
To apply for a position, please fill out the form below. Be sure to include your resume, salary requirements, and a cover letter.