Loeffler 2024 Marketing Internship
Giving You the Tools to Succeed!
Come join our team! The Loeffler Construction & Consulting internship program is focused squarely on your professional development. We understand the importance and value of nurturing the next generation of leaders in the construction industry.
We are looking for curious, hard-working, and positive intern to support the marketing department, leadership, office/field staff for various projects in marketing for both Loeffler Construction and Loeffler Professional Services. As a Marketing intern, you will be given impactful project-based assignments that directly align with business objectives. Some of the projects may encompass activities like market research, assisting in proposal and RFP production, event management, and website and digital support. The position will be based out of our Lakeville office.
Loeffler Core Values
Loeffler Construction & Consulting was founded on the idea that we are “Integrity Built.” Integrity built means always doing the right thing for our clients, our staff, and our community. This extends to our everyday culture and our core values. At Loeffler, we strive to always be ethical, hungry, humble, and smart. We offer a firm where you can gain real, on the job experience including mentorship, networking, and continuous learning – Giving you the tools to succeed!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform market research
- Assist in marketing activities (e.g. social media and web)
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and responses to RFP’s
- Help organize and attend marketing events
- Assist with other marketing related activities
Qualifications and Skills
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s in Marketing, or other related degree
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0, preferred
- Minimum Work Experience: At least one internship or work experience
- Have experience utilizing Adobe Suite products such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Previous leadership experience in work, organizations, or classroom
- Able to complete full 12-week internship working 40 hours per week (May/June-August 2024)
- Proven strength in the following: analysis and creative problem solving, communication, interpersonal relationships, self-motivation, and leadership
- The drive to actively contribute to both personal and company-wide goals through creative and innovative thinking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software tools (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams, Word, and SharePoint)
- Knowledge of construction industry a plus
- S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Must possess a clean criminal background, valid driver’s license and pass a drug test
- Provide a copy (original not required) of school transcripts
- Required to sit for long periods of time
- Extensive use of computer, keyboard, and mouse
- Occasional standing, bending, walking and minor lifting is also required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position involves sitting for extended periods of time while working at a computer terminal. Employee must be able to communicate effectively in a typical office environment with a standard level of office noise. Occasional standing, bending, walking and minor lifting is also required.
Employee will be required to visit construction jobsites, which may expose the employee to dirt, dust, uneven surfaces, outdoor weather conditions and extreme temperatures. In addition, employee must be able to move around prospective or current project sites. This includes climbing ladders, scaffolding, walking on uneven surfaces, walking long distances, and climbing stairs. Noise will typically be moderate.
Loeffler Construction & Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as consistent with applicable law.
To apply for a position, please fill out the form below. Be sure to include your resume and a cover letter.